Call us: 505-652-1213
Welcome to Albuquerque Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Bernalillo County, New Mexico. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 505-652-1213, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Albuquerque's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Albuquerque animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 505-652-1213
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Albuquerque, New Mexico wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Albuquerque skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk restoration - Once a skunk has invaded your home or one of the buildings on your property, your primary goal is getting the animal out as soon as possible. After the critter has been trapped and removed, the next item on the to-do list is much needed repair and restoration. This means much more than just getting the skunk smell away from your home. Proper clean up means getting all the skunk feces and odor out and repairing the crawl space area. If you just leave the hole as it is, you're just inviting in more skunks and wayward critters. First, before you start digging out the mess in the crawlspace, it would be wise to contact a structural engineer to take a look at the damage. You might not think the hole in your foundation is a big deal, but sometimes a hole in the wrong place can weaken an entire wall. The last thing you want is to have to lift your house to fix a basement. Instead of a few hundred dollars to get rid of your skunk issue, you're looking at a few thousand!
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 505-652-1213
• Albuquerque, NM Skunk Trapping & Removal