Call us: 484-232-5370
Welcome to Allentown Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Lehigh County, Pennsylvania. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 484-232-5370, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Allentown's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Allentown animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 484-232-5370
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Allentown, Pennsylvania wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Allentown skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk trapping sets - Skunk trapping sets are usually either leg-hold traps or body gripping traps. These are not devices that should be used by amateur skunk trappers. Only an experienced trapper will know the appropriate way to place the set and how to ensure only a skunk is going to be the victim. If you're trapping skunks in a residential area, lethal traps are not the way to go. You don't want to have to explain to your neighbor why the cat is suddenly no longer around. When it comes to nuisance skunks, the best methods are usually live trapping methods. This means purchasing a cage trap down at your local store and setting it up in the yard, preferably in areas where there are signs the skunk has been around. One of the most successful methods is the method of using temporary fencing to guide the skunk out of a hole and into a cage trap. If the trap is set on level ground and has bait like cat food or marshmallows, the skunk generally won't be too leery of walking inside.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 484-232-5370
• Allentown, PA Skunk Trapping & Removal