Call us: 571-248-7068
Welcome to Arlington Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Arlington County, Virginia. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 571-248-7068, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Arlington's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Arlington animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 571-248-7068
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Arlington, Virginia wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Arlington skunk removal tip of the month: Skunks in the yard removal - You can tell there are skunks in your yard from the little patches of ripped up soil they leave in their hunt for insects and grubs. This isn't the only sign. The most telling sign of a skunk living near your property will be the smell. If the animal isn't under the shed or near the house, the smell might not be strong enough to get a good whiff every day. It's when the skunk is living right underneath your patio or deck that you're in more of a hurry to see it go away. First, you need to decide if you're going to handle the situation on your own or if you want to have a professional do the job for you. Either way is fine; it just depends on how hands-off you want to be in the process. The danger of being sprayed isn't as high as you though it might be, and a skunk will only use that defense if it is the last possible option. Still, to keep the skunk calm, any traps you use should be covered with a tarp or a blanket to prevent too much visual stimuli. If the skunk can't see you, it won't try to spray you.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 571-248-7068
• Arlington, VA Skunk Trapping & Removal