Call us: 470-480-5040
Welcome to Atlanta Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Fulton County, Georgia. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 470-480-5040, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Atlanta's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Atlanta animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 470-480-5040
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Atlanta, Georgia wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Atlanta skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk poisoning - There are no approved products on the market for skunk poisoning. While you might think this is strange given the critter's inclination to be a pest around the home, but there are some good reason why poisoning is not an option. First, skunks spend the majority of their time outside, even if their den is under the porch or somewhere in the foundation. If you poison an animal that is primarily outside, the toxin has a chance of making an impact on the rest of the ecosystem. Because no poison is approved, anything you use to kill a skunk in this manner may be transmitted to anything that eats the skunk's remains. You could end up killing a dozen other, innocent animals. Another reason by poisoning a skunk is not recommended is because a poisoned animal will not immediately drop dead in the area next to the toxin. A sick skunk, providing it ate enough to die, will wander and look for a dark, quiet place to die. If the critter is living under your deck or in your crawl space, guess where it's going to go for its final slumber. Now you will have to dig out the animal if you want to get rid of the smell of decaying skunk.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 470-480-5040
• Atlanta, GA Skunk Trapping & Removal