Call us: 440-359-6940
Welcome to Cleveland Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Cuyahoga County, Ohio. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 440-359-6940, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Cleveland's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Cleveland animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 440-359-6940
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Cleveland, Ohio wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Cleveland skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk inside crawl space - Homes without basements often have a crawl space inside the foundation. This can mean less of a headache for the owner when it comes to home maintenance, but more of a headache when it comes to keeping a handle on wild animals. Crawlspaces eliminate the convenience of being able to walk into the basement to inspect the house foundation of cracks or damage. Most homeowners with crawl spaces rarely check them unless there is an obvious issue. Because of this, the foundation can deteriorate without anyone noticing, opening up an area for skunks to sneak in and create a den. You will probably be able to tell you have a skunk just by the smell that seems to linger around your home. The first thing you need to do is identify the den entrance. Next, you are going to create a passage for the skunk with some temporary fencing. Attach the fencing to the building on either side of the hole and then gradually taper the area down and secure it on opposite sides of a covered cage trap (You want the cage top and sides covered to prevent spraying and to keep the animal calm).
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 440-359-6940
• Cleveland, OH Skunk Trapping & Removal