Call us: 313-769-3934
Welcome to Detroit Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Wayne County, Michigan. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 313-769-3934, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Detroit's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Detroit animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 313-769-3934
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Detroit, Michigan wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Detroit skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk problems - Skunks, aside from their smell, cause mostly outdoor issues around a home. If you have pets, particularly dogs, a skunk that hangs around the house can result in multiple doses of spray to your dog. Because our canine friends usually don't know when to back down, a dog that gets sprayed repeatedly will just go back for more the next time it sees the skunk. The wild critter will also spend lots of time digging random holes in your yard as it looks for insects and grubs. Though omnivores, skunks are very opportunistic, and don't spend their entire day just innocently turning over the soil. If you have garbage, pet food, or compost out in the yard, these animals will not hesitate to take what they want. If they get away with doing so once, they will return again with the same intent. To skunk-proof your property, you can install a perimeter fence, but know that this is often an expensive solution to the issue. By keeping your grass mowed and your compost pile buried, you will eliminate the reasons a skunk has for venturing into the yard in the first place.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 313-769-3934
• Detroit, MI Skunk Trapping & Removal