Call us: 502-542-6445
Welcome to Louisville Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Jefferson County, Kentucky. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 502-542-6445, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Louisville's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Louisville animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 502-542-6445
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Louisville, Kentucky wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Louisville skunk removal tip of the month: Do skunks spray out of their butt - There are two glands on either side of the anus that allows the skunk to spray up to fifteen feet. The liquid does not come from the anus itself, but for all intents and purposes, it does come from the skunk's butt. People are more fearful of skunk spray than they need to be. While it can cause temporary blindness, skin irritation, and lung irritation, skunks do not spray at the drop of a hat like the legends would have you believe. They will spray if very frightened or if they feel startled. In the wild, the skunk only uses this mechanism if there is no other option. Using the spray defense depletes the amount of liquid stored in the special glands and leaves the skunk defenseless for days afterward. Even if the animal gets away from the original attacker, another predator might find it while it has no way to protect itself. Trapping skunks has some peril with it. Because the skunks are startled and afraid, trapping them means getting them into a cage and keeping them calm.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 502-542-6445
• Louisville, KY Skunk Trapping & Removal