Call us: 786-408-7679
Welcome to Miami Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Miami-Dade County, Florida. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 786-408-7679, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Miami's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Miami animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 786-408-7679
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Miami, Florida wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Miami skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk repellent - There are many different skunk repellents on the market. Most of them are based on predator urine or the active ingredient in mothballs, naphthalene. While there's no harm in trying some of the repellents on the shelves in the store, you're going to meet with the same results as most people; the products don't work. Your best option when it comes to nuisance skunks is to have them trapped and removed. You're probably still insistent on at least trying one of two of the commercial items, but you should be cautioned about products with naphthalene in them. Not only are mothballs not indicated for use against nuisance animals other than insects, they are a known carcinogen. They are also toxic to humans at the same level they are toxic to skunks. If you insist on using a repellent, try one of the predator urine bottles first. These, though no more or less effective, will not poison you or any family members unless you ingest them.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 786-408-7679
• Miami, FL Skunk Trapping & Removal