Call us: 612-268-5381
Welcome to Minneapolis Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Hennepin County, Minnesota. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 612-268-5381, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Minneapolis's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Minneapolis animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 612-268-5381
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Minneapolis, Minnesota wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Minneapolis skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk trapping techniques - There are lethal and non-lethal methods for trapping skunks, and the method you choose will depend on your experience and the amount of time you want to dedicate to the cause. Lethal trapping is not for the amateur skunk hunter. If you don't set the traps correctly, you can end up with an injured skunk rather than a dead one. Skunks have been known to carry rabies, and if you're attempting to handle an injured animal you are going to be at risk. The best method for the average homeowner is to purchase a cage trap for the job. If you buy one in your local farm store, you will also need a thick tarp or a heavy blanket. You will use this to cover the top and sides of the trap. Some traps purchased online will have solid sides. These traps can be wonderful tools, but you do have to wait for them to arrive in the mail, and they will probably cost you more than the conventional cage trap. Either way, you want to place the trap in the yard near areas where the skunk has been seen. If the critter has a den present, you can place the trap near the opening or use temporary fencing to guide the animal to the device.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 612-268-5381
• Minneapolis, MN Skunk Trapping & Removal