Call us: 504-777-2903
Welcome to New Orleans Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Orleans Parish County, Louisiana. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 504-777-2903, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered New Orleans's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our New Orleans animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 504-777-2903
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical New Orleans, Louisiana wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
New Orleans skunk removal tip of the month: Tips on trapping skunks - When you're going to trap a skunk, you need to ask yourself if it's really something you want to get involved with. Trapping a skunk isn't as simple as buying a cage trap and tossing it out into the yard. Though it's not entirely true that skunks spray people at the drop of a hat, they will spray if startled or feeling cornered. For this reason, trapping a skunk means knowing how to set the trap to keep the animal as calm as possible and protecting yourself from getting sprayed. First, you need to select your trap. It should be large enough to hold a skunk without the animal feeling cramped. A skunk won't enter a cage that is too small. The next important step is finding an area to place the trap. This doesn't mean just putting the trap somewhere the skunk will encounter it, this means making sure the trap is on level ground. If the trap wobbles when the skunk goes to step into it, you risk scaring the skunk and having it forever avoid the device. Bait is important, but not as important as the aforementioned components. Skunks will eat just about anything. They love meat; if you don't live near any cats, you can bait the trap with wet cat food.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 504-777-2903
• New Orleans, LA Skunk Trapping & Removal