Call us: 561-282-5783
Welcome to Palm Beach Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Palm Beach County, Florida. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 561-282-5783, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Palm Beach's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Palm Beach animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 561-282-5783
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Palm Beach, Florida wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Palm Beach skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk noise deterrent - It would be a wonderful world for homeowners if wild animals were frightened off reliably by noise deterrents. The theory behind this method is that most animals are naturally fearful around human homes. If they hear a noise they don't recognize, or one that resembles that of a predator, they won't stick around to find out if the animal is real or not. The truth is much less impressive. Yes, a loud noise will startle just about anything or anyone. That being said, skunks live their lives in the wild. If they turned and ran every time a strange sound reached their ears they wouldn't have any time to eat, sleep, or make babies. While a realistic noise might make a skunk pause, the animal isn't going to blindly react unless there are more stimuli. If you had a coyote in your back yard and were also playing coyote sounds and spraying coyote scent, you probably wouldn't have a skunk problem. Take the actual coyote out of the mix, though, and your other two deterrents fall flat on their faces. Wild animals, skunks included, are very adaptable. If the animal can live under a dog house and figure out a way to avoid the dog�it will. Skip the money-wasting deterrents and go right to trapping and removal.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 561-282-5783
• Palm Beach, FL Skunk Trapping & Removal