Call us: 510-907-7982
Welcome to Richmond Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Contra Costa County, California. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 510-907-7982, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Richmond's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Richmond animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 510-907-7982
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Richmond, California wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Richmond skunk removal tip of the month: Skunks in crawlspace - The crawlspace of a home can be instrumental to a homeowner when it comes time to place pipes and wiring; however, this tiny, dark area is also prime location for any number of nuisance animals. In order for a skunk to invade your crawlspace, the animal has to find an initial way in. Yes, skunks will dig, but they usually look for an already damaged area to make their initial passage. Homes with pests are crying out for more regular maintenance. You've probably been avoiding the repairs because of costs, but once a wild animal moves in, the costs will go up for repairs plus trapping and removal. Even if you trap on your own, you will have to factor in the cost of supplies and your time spent on the endeavor. Removing the skunk without repairing the building will be just like asking more skunks, rats, mice, woodchucks, opossums, and raccoons to move in later. For beginner trappers, the use of lethal traps is not recommended. If the devices are not set properly, they can result in captured but injured animals, and you'll have to be prepared to deal with a frightened, hurt critter. Cage traps are much more reasonable and can be purchased in most farm or garden centers.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 510-907-7982
• Richmond, CA Skunk Trapping & Removal