Call us: 619-259-5735
Welcome to San Diego Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in San Diego County, California. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 619-259-5735, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered San Diego's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our San Diego animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 619-259-5735
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical San Diego, California wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
San Diego skunk removal tip of the month: Skunks in crawl spaces of house - The crawl spaces of a house are usually prime locations for critters because they are underground, never visited by people, and often subject to damage without the homeowner's knowledge. If you have skunks in your crawl space, the only option you have is to trap the animals and remove them. You can try the repellents on the market, but most of these are made from mothballs or urine and have little to no effect on skunks. If you're willing to spend some money on repellents first, that's your choice, but it'd be money better spent on purchasing a cage trap. These traps are not expensive, and they can be reused if you have other critter issues down the road. The other item you're going to need is a tarp or a heavy blanket. You don't want something that needs to be reused. A tarp can be hosed down and cleaned, but if you're using a blanket, use one that can be thrown away. First, find the area around the foundation where the skunks are entering the crawlspace. You can either place your cage trap directly next to the opening, or you can building a funnel made of temporary fencing that forces the skunk to enter the trap. Bait doesn't have to be complex; you can just use marshmallows or wet cat food.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 619-259-5735
• San Diego, CA Skunk Trapping & Removal