Call us: 850-391-2729
Welcome to Tallahassee Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Leon County, Florida. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 850-391-2729, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Tallahassee's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Tallahassee animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 850-391-2729
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Tallahassee, Florida wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Tallahassee skunk removal tip of the month: Types of skunk in the USA - There are four different kinds of skunks found in the USA. Spotted skunks and striped skunks are the most common and most wide-spread. Chances, if you've got a nuisance skunk, it's one of these. The other two types, the hooded skunk and the hog-nosed skunk, are found in the mid-west and are not a bite more rare. All types of skunks in the USA are rather docile. They aren't aggressive unless they are sick, and they will often runaway from a person before the dreaded spray attack. People fear the skunk, thinking if they come across one in the woods it's going to spray them immediately and then viciously attack while the hiker is disabled. The truth is much more mundane. The skunk will usually run away in a situation where it's not sure and has an escape route. It's when the skunk is cornered and feels there are no other options that it decides to spray. Thankfully, you have a few warning signs before this happens. If you're watching the skunk, its tail will be super-erect, and it will start stomping its feet. When this happens, your best option is to run and run fast.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 850-391-2729
• Tallahassee, FL Skunk Trapping & Removal