Call us: 386-267-5047
Welcome to Volusia County Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in Saint Lucy County, Florida. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 386-267-5047, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Volusia County's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Volusia County animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 386-267-5047
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Volusia County, Florida wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Volusia County skunk removal tip of the month: Sick skunk symptoms - Any animal can get sick just like any human can get sick. They symptoms are not always the same, and often animals cover their signs of discomfort until they are seriously ill. If you see a sick skunk, you will likely see the animal wobbling or falling over. If it seems too lethargic or unafraid, there might be something wrong with it. Rabies is one of the most common diseases in skunks, and while not all of them carry it, those that do can pass it on to humans. With wildlife, a good rule of thumb is to always leave the animal alone. If it's healthy, it doesn't want to be harassed; if the animal is sick, it might attack you. Always be wary. But, that being said, seeing a skunk out in daylight is not a cause for panic. These animals are primarily nocturnal, but they are often active during the day. People have been bombarded with myths about wildlife since childhood. Generally, if you leave them alone, they will leave you alone.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 386-267-5047
• Volusia County, FL Skunk Trapping & Removal