Call us: 202-804-6348
Welcome to Washington DC Skunk Control! We are a full-service wildlife control company specializing in the permanent removal of skunks and other wildlife in DC County, District of Columbia. Skunks, like all wildlife pests, can be a nuisance on your property. They dig holes in your yard, and may even give birth to and raise kits (baby skunks). We make sure to use humane methods and take preventative measures to keep skunks off your property forever. Call us anytime at 202-804-6348, and we are able to schedule an appointment the same day or the next. We aren't considered Washington DC's best animal removal company for nothing! You can check out our Washington DC animal removal prices. Some of the services we offer include:
- 100% Permanent Skunk Removal
- Complete House & Property Inspections
- Preventative Measures & Damage Repairs
- Cleanup of Skunk Droppings
- Poison-Free Skunk Control
- Porch, Deck, Shed Exclusion Barriers
- Humane Skunk Trapping & Relocation/li>
- Dead Skunk Removal From Property
Some Educational Articles I Wrote:
CALL US ANYTIME AT 202-804-6348
We are experts in skunk control, and we are not your typical Washington DC, District of Columbia wildlife removal company. First off, we never use poison — not only is it useless, it causes a terrible death for the animals that ingest it. Instead, we make sure to use only humane methods in our skunk removal process, such as using exclusion barriers to safely trap and relocate the animals. If we encounter a mother skunk and her kits, we take extra care to move the kits to a safe place. We completely solve your skunk problem by taking these steps:
- Inspect the entire property, ground to roof, porch, shed, deck, etc
- Seal all entry areas shut - no matter how small - with steel
- Set several humane live traps in the house and around your property
- Remove all skunks as they are caught and monitor for activity
- Once there is no more activity and no more skunks caught, we're done
- When necessary, we remove feces, replace insulation, and repair chewed materials
What Prices Do We Charge?
Every wildlife situation is different: What type of animals? Do you need trapping, prevention, repairs, cleanup? Call us and we can give pricing for your specific situation.
Washington DC skunk removal tip of the month: Skunk noises - Most wild animals make noises, and the skunk is no exception. Most of the time these small critters are only vocal when they are young, when they are entering the mating season, or when they are being harassed by a predator. The most common noises skunks make are growls, grumbles, screeches, whines, and chirps. It takes a skunk expert to know what all the pitches and tones mean, and often the average homeowner won't be able to tell the difference between a skunk chirp and a bird chirp. The best way to determine if you have a skunk living around your home is to detect the animal by smell. Very young skunks will not yet have an odor, but an adult skunk will smell like a mild version of a skunk that has sprayed. This is the most telltale way to pinpoint your nuisance animal problem. If you do have a skunk living near your home, you can have the animal trapped and removed by a professional with no risk to you. If this sounds too expensive and involved, you can attempt the feat on your own, but in the end, you may just hire a professional anyway.
Copyright 2021 - pestcontrolskunk.com - 202-804-6348
• Washington DC, DC Skunk Trapping & Removal